Fabtech recognizes that the materials, components and outsourced services used in our manufacturing process have a direct impact on the quality and airworthiness of our outputs. Fabtech requires the following of its suppliers:
- (1) All applicable certificates to be sent with each shipment.
- (2) Supplier acknowledges Fabtech’s right of access to its facilities, product, and/or related quality records at any time, by Fabtech, its customer, or regulatory authorities in order to verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and product applicable to Fabtech’s products or contracts.
- (3) All purchasing requirements shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers or subcontractors.
- (4) Supplier to notify Fabtech immediately of unexpected anomalies, nonconformances, changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and/or changes of manufacturing facility location. Fabtech reserves the right to approve such changes or incidents before work is allowed to proceed.
- (5) Supplier acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with Fabtech’s complaints or nonconformance rep
- (6) Records pertaining to the manufacture, inspection and test of Fabtech’s products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
- (7) Supplier shall comply with the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) Global Principles of Ethics in the Aerospace & Defense Industry, available for review here: